You can now play Piano VR for Cardboard for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PianoVR is a fully playable piano 88 keys in virtual reality. If your headset has a button you can activate manual mode.(look the floor)
Automatic mode (default): just look at any key to play sound.
Manual mode: watch a touch and press the button to play sound.
How to download and run Piano VR for Cardboard on your PC and Mac
Piano VR for Cardboard For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Piano VR for Cardboard For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Piano VR for Cardboard For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Piano VR for Cardboard:
Step to Step Guide / Piano VR for Cardboard For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Piano VR for Cardboard’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: MFL Platinum 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.