You can now play PicFrame for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family. With 36 fully adjustable frames, rounded corners, adjustable photo effects, shapes, adjustable border width, background patterns and an easy border color picker you will always have a unique look.
– 36 fully adjustable frames with up to 5 photos (drag the inner frame borders for endless customisation!).
– Rounded corners
– Adjustable border width
– Change the shape of your photos to a circle, heart, hexagon and more
– Change the color of the border with an easy to use color picker
– 52 patterns for the frames background
– Adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of each photo
– Rotate photos
– Select one of six ratios including square format (1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9, 9:16, 2:3, 3:4)
– Pinch to zoom and drag to move the photos
– Save to your gallery
– Share to other applications (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Email)
– Multiple output resolutions
Check PicFrame out on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PicFrameApp and Facebook: http://facebook.com/PicFrameApp
How to download and run PicFrame on your PC and Mac
PicFrame For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PicFrame For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PicFrame For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PicFrame:
Step to Step Guide / PicFrame For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PicFrame’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bluetooth Check For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.