You can now play Pick 'Em Up for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Finally get around to organizing the stuff in your messy apartment! Pick up things and throw them into piles. Apartments are randomly generated and sometimes contain pets!
This is a small game! There's no over-arching progression and that's on purpose! This is a game that is there to keep your hands busy. It's there to keep you company on the bus or on the toilet.
How to download and run Pick 'Em Up on your PC and Mac
Pick 'Em Up For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pick 'Em Up For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pick 'Em Up For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pick 'Em Up:
Step to Step Guide / Pick 'Em Up For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pick 'Em Up’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Bard’s Tale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.