You can now play Picnic Day for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Picnic Day 104 is on April 21st, 2018. The 2018 Board of Directors welcomes you to the 104th Picnic Day! As the largest student-led event in the nation, Picnic Day strives to bring everyone together to celebrate the bright personalities, talents and attitudes of its students, staff, faculty and surrounding community members. This year our theme is “Where the Sun Shines”, which highlights the warmth and inclusiveness UC Davis brings to the community.
In this app you will find all the shining events and exhibits on Picnic Day that showcase some of what UC Davis has to offer. With over 200 exhibits, entertainment shows, and exciting events, there is something for everyone here at our cow-moo-nity!
In this app you will find:
• Information for schedules and events, including the Parade, Animal Events, Exhibits, Children's Discovery Fair, Shows, Live Performances, the Student Organization Fair and more
• A map with popular locations, stage locations, food options, parking lots, information booths and all other event locations
• A Scavenger Hunt with amazing prizes
• Contact and safety information
Picnic Day is made possible with the support of the University staff, campus officials, alumni, students, and community members. We hope you enjoy the 104th Picnic Day as much as we have enjoyed planning it!
How to download and run Picnic Day on your PC and Mac
Picnic Day For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Picnic Day For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Picnic Day For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Picnic Day:
Step to Step Guide / Picnic Day For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Picnic Day’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Acupuncture Assistant For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.