You can now play PicShop – Photo Editor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Beautiful design combined with tons of editing options and dozen's of filters make this the premier mobile editing suite on the market. You will love this app!
With support for HD images up to 8MP, PicShop is great for serious photographers as well as casual. We've integrated social sharing right into the app, so you can to post to Facebook, Twitter or Email with a single click!
* Full Editing Suite
* Filters and Effects
* Frames and Overlays
* Choose from 6 UI Themes, and 7 accent colors!
* Sketch Mode w/ 8 different brushes
* Meme Maker (YES RLY)
* Speech Bubbles
* Text w/ Adjustable Font
* Add images as extra layers (collage)
* Fun Stickers (Hats, Moustaches, Love etc)
* Social Integration (Facebook, Twitter, Email)
* Customize app with your own personal theme color
* Color / Saturation
* Brightness / Contrast
* Sharpen / Blur
* Tilt Shift
* Focal Point
* Blemish Remover
* RedEye Remover
The UI Layer for PicShop is fully GPU accelerated, which translates into extremely low battery consumption for you, and a beautifully smooth 60hz interface that is a joy to use.
NOTE: The drawing engine is a direct port of HarmonyJS by 'Mr Doob'. Also, we would like to thank Quasimondo for the brilliant ColorMatrix class.
How to download and run PicShop – Photo Editor on your PC and Mac
PicShop – Photo Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PicShop – Photo Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PicShop – Photo Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PicShop – Photo Editor:
Step to Step Guide / PicShop – Photo Editor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PicShop – Photo Editor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Egg Car – Don't Drop the Egg! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.