You can now play Pigeon Pop for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The ultimate bird game, timing is critical!
This fun tapping new game craze is insanely addictive. Control the pigeon as it dances and pops it’s way through the fruit. Avoid popping the bad things. You can also choose various birds such as parrots and peacocks. There are over 200 levels!
How to download and run Pigeon Pop on your PC and Mac
Pigeon Pop For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pigeon Pop For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pigeon Pop For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pigeon Pop:
Step to Step Guide / Pigeon Pop For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pigeon Pop’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hourly News Summaries For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.