You can now play Pinball Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pinball Pro is #1 pinball game for your Android phone and features exact recreations of the all-time greatest pinball tables.
This game sets a new standard for realistic ball physics and graphical detail in pinball video games. You will be stunned with the level of realism and cutting-edge visuals.
How to Play:
– Press and hold anywhere to launch a new ball
– Touch right or left side to control flips
– 5 Innovative Table: Classic, Lucky Stones, Lucky Wheel, Carnival, Chrismas
– Visually stunning graphics
– Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects
– The most advanced ball physics
How to download and run Pinball Pro on your PC and Mac
Pinball Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pinball Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pinball Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pinball Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Pinball Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pinball Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tube Made 2017 Version For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.