You can now play Pinochle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Muliplayer / online mode is already in the making 🙂
Pinochle is a game that belongs to the group of trick taking card games. The difference to most of those games is the additional way of scoring points by having special card combinations. After dealing the cards the players bid for the stock/kitty cards. The player with the highest bid, needs to win the game by reaching the bidden value with tricks and melds (card combinations).
Are you missing something? Tell us at:
How to download and run Pinochle on your PC and Mac
Pinochle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pinochle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pinochle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pinochle:
Step to Step Guide / Pinochle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pinochle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Guitar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.