You can now play Pirate Solitaire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
After being stranded on a deserted island, two pirates make a map and toss it into the ocean as their last chance at survival! Follow this map in Pirate Solitaire, a fast-paced and exciting Card game! Chain together combos to unlock treasures and earn gold coins! Travel across the mighty ocean towards countless treasures and new adventures.
How to download and run Pirate Solitaire on your PC and Mac
Pirate Solitaire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pirate Solitaire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pirate Solitaire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pirate Solitaire:
Step to Step Guide / Pirate Solitaire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pirate Solitaire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Offroad Wood Transport Truck Driver 2018 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.