You can now play Pitching Hand Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Pitching Hand Pro will teach you how to throw 20 of the most common pitches. Complete with descriptions, and pictures!
The pictures contain both right handed AND left handed versions of each pitch. See below for a list of pitches you will learn in this app:
Split Finger Fastball
3 Finger Changeup
How to download and run Pitching Hand Pro on your PC and Mac
Pitching Hand Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pitching Hand Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pitching Hand Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pitching Hand Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Pitching Hand Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pitching Hand Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Expense manager 24 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.