You can now play PitLogic SetupBook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Application to create and store your setups in the shop or at the track. Keep all setup information at your finger tips. Store all shock inventory and dyno sheet details in the same place.
How to download and run PitLogic SetupBook on your PC and Mac
PitLogic SetupBook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PitLogic SetupBook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PitLogic SetupBook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PitLogic SetupBook:
Step to Step Guide / PitLogic SetupBook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PitLogic SetupBook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Notepad Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.