You can now play Pittsburgh Steelers for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the official mobile app of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Make your Android device a unique part of your game-day experience for Steelers games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Steelers anytime, anywhere, on your Android device.
– News: Real-time breaking news from the Steelers, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
– Video: Video-on-demand clips of Steelers' press conferences, coach and player interviews
– Photos: Gallery of game-time action
– Audio: Podcasts
– Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
– Standings: Division and conference standings
– Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
– Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
– Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of your favorite Steelers tweeps,
check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
– Digital keepsake: Your game-time moment superimposed on the stadium jumbotron in the form of a unique digital keepsake
– Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
– Problem-reporting: Reports of various problems and issues around the stadium
– Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, NFL Draft
– Steelers Nation Unite: Members can now log in and stay connected from anywhere, as well as interact with the team and check in at games and events for opportunities to get rewarded. Fans can also sign up for Steelers Nation Unite for free within the app's SNU feature.
– Ticketmaster Account Manager feature: Fans can now view, sell and transfer their tickets through the app, as well as take advantage of convenient paperless entry to Steelers home games!
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
The official Pittsburgh Steelers app is created and maintained by YinzCam, Inc., on behalf of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
How to download and run Pittsburgh Steelers on your PC and Mac
Pittsburgh Steelers For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pittsburgh Steelers For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pittsburgh Steelers For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pittsburgh Steelers:
Step to Step Guide / Pittsburgh Steelers For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pittsburgh Steelers’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.