You can now play Pix-Pie Icon Pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pix-Pie Icon Pack is icon pack for launchers. Made in material design 2.0. These are round icons with rounded in new style icons inside.
– Md2 icons.
– Cloud Wallpapers.
– Option for icon reqest.
– Updating the application every week.
– Fulfillment of 100% of your requests for changing icons.
– Supported Launchers:
CM Theme Engine (not supported on some versions)
Holo Launcher HD
LG Home (not supported on some versions)
Supported Launchers not Included in Apply Section:
Launch by Quixey Launcher
How to download and run Pix-Pie Icon Pack on your PC and Mac
Pix-Pie Icon Pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pix-Pie Icon Pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pix-Pie Icon Pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pix-Pie Icon Pack:
Step to Step Guide / Pix-Pie Icon Pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pix-Pie Icon Pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ProNamaChan Pose Lite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.