You can now play Pixaw Puzzle for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Complete the pixel art by placing various colored blocks on the board.
It is only 10MB size but it can please you for a long time.
You can get a refreshing and deep sense of accomplishment when you find each block in place and complete the picture.
– This is the jigsaw puzzle as a pixel art version.
– Familiar and simple shaped blocks
– Pixel art in a variety of styles
– Puzzles to stimulate the brain without significant stress
– Small size less than 10MB
Relax and enjoy the Pixaw Puzzle with moderate tension!
How to download and run Pixaw Puzzle on your PC and Mac
Pixaw Puzzle For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pixaw Puzzle For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pixaw Puzzle For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pixaw Puzzle:
Step to Step Guide / Pixaw Puzzle For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pixaw Puzzle’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TBubble Clean: Boost; Power save For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.