You can now play Pixel Icons for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pixel Icons is a new icon pack inspired by official Google Pixel icons.
– This is not an official product but it's developed by pixelflow to give a harmonious and clean look to any device;
– This is an icon pack and requires a custom launcher to work. Pixel Launcher or any other launcher that is factory installed do NOT support icon packs (except LG Home, Xperia Home, OnePlus Launcher and Asus ZenUI). There is no possible way to support a launcher that doesn't support theming options.
– LG Home doesn't support icon packs with a lot of icons and LG breaks support to standard icon packs in Nougat system based.
– Icons with max quality amazingly clean and crisp
– Material design icons
– Material Design dashboard
– High resolution wallpapers
– Support Dynamic Calendars
– Support for over 20+ launchers
– Frequent Updates
– 700+ Icons
Rootless Pixel Launcher, Lean Launcher, Action Launcher, ADW Launcher, ADW Ex, Apex Launcher, Aviate Launcher, LineageOS, Go Launcher, Holo, Holo ICS, KK, L, Lucid, Mini, Next, Nova Launcher, S, Smart, Smart Pro, Solo, TSF, Unicon…
The in-app purchases are ONLY for donation. There are no pro/unlocked/premium icon requests in this icon pack.
Requesting for icons:
Use the built-in icon request tool found inside the dashboard to request for icons!
Got a suggestion?:
If you have an idea or would like to have an icon changed for any reason. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Pixel Icons on your PC and Mac
Pixel Icons For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pixel Icons For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pixel Icons For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pixel Icons:
Step to Step Guide / Pixel Icons For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pixel Icons’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Keto Breakfast Tacos For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.