You can now play Pixel+ – Music Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are you looking for a single app for Music, Radio & Podcast ?
Pixel is a complete Music Player, crafted with Material Design in mind and full of powerful features.
✮ MUSIC PLAYER ✮
Browse your local music library with the powerful music player. Intuitive UI and many features.
Browse your music files by Folder view
✮ RADIO PLAYER ✮
Listen to your favorite online radio stations and search them by genre or keyword.
Don't you know what to listen ? No problem. Pixel will suggest you radio stations in line with your favorite genres/artists
✮ PODCAST PLAYER ✮
Search Podcasts or explore Podcast by categories. Subscribe to your favorite Podcast; watch or listen to the entire list of episodes.
Receive notification when your favorite podcasts publish a new episode.
✮ VIDEO PLAYER ✮
Browse your local video and search for Podcast video episodes
Pixel includes a powerful Equalizer to improve your music experience
User Interface is clean and intuitive, it follows strictly the Material Design guidelines
♫ Main Features ♫
• Built-in 5 bands Equalizer, Bass Boost, 3D Sound. Many equalizer presets. External Equalizer supported (System, Viper, Cyanogen)
• Material Design with 3 different Themes : Light, Black and Dark Grey.
• Customize Player colors with all Material palette
• Gapless playback
• Podcast, online Radio & Video playback
• Folder View
• Download Album Art (automatically or manual)
• Tap on album art to download Lyrics
• Drag & Sort the Queue
• Lockscreen & Notification control
• Headset button controls
• Edit metadata : Artist, Album, Track, Genre, Year
• Widget Support
• Customize Transition and Animations
• Sleep Timer
• Set any song as your default Ringtone
• Many customizations
• Music scrobbling (last.fm support)
Pixel is supported by Ad (only in free version).
Upgrade to Pixel+ to remove Ad and unlock all features
Beta testing community:
List of used licenses (artist in screenshots, icons, libraries) can be found here :
Contact me at email@example.com for support, bug report, any question.
Enjoy your music with Pixel !
How to download and run Pixel+ – Music Player on your PC and Mac
Pixel+ – Music Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pixel+ – Music Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pixel+ – Music Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pixel+ – Music Player:
Step to Step Guide / Pixel+ – Music Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pixel+ – Music Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Sims 3 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.