You can now play Pixel Racer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pixel Racer is a game about racing. Upgrade your car,beat your own score,go! The game also features a free ride,if you want to have a rest from races,and still have the ability to tune your car.
How to download and run Pixel Racer on your PC and Mac
Pixel Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pixel Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pixel Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pixel Racer:
More From Us: FOX 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Pixel Racer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pixel Racer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Easy Katakana For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.