You can now play PixiVisor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PixiVisor is a tool for experimenting with the transmission of video over audio.
It consists of two parts: Transmitter and Receiver.
* Transmitter converts the low-resolution video (stream from camera, static image or GIF animation) to sound in real time, pixel by pixel (progressive scan). So any image or animation can be transferred to the other devices through the sound.
* Receiver converts the sound (from microphone or Line-in input) back to video. You can set the color palette for this video, and record it to animated GIF file.
Examples of use:
* wireless Lo-Fi video transmission over audio;
* video signal transmission through audio cable; you can then modify that signal by some mixers or audio FX processors;
* sound visualization;
* searching for hidden messages in the ambient noise; EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomenon), ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication);
* save any sound to animated GIF;
* something else…
PixiVisor is also available for iOS, Windows, Linux and macOS.
ESCAPE – exit;
SPACE – play/stop (transmitter);
1,2,3,4,5,6 – slot select (transmitter);
F – hide/show control panel;
[ – previous palette (receiver);
] – next palette (receiver);
I – invert (receiver);
N – normalize (receiver);
1,2 – contrast -/+ (receiver);
3,4 – gamma -/+ (receiver);
5,6 – finetune -/+ (receiver);
7,8 – repeat X -/+ (receiver);
9,0 – repeat Y -/+ (receiver);
LEFT,RIGHT,UP,DOWN – move the image (receiver).
Official PixiVisor homepage + test broadcasts + more videos:
Known solutions for some problems:
How to download and run PixiVisor on your PC and Mac
PixiVisor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PixiVisor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PixiVisor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PixiVisor:
Step to Step Guide / PixiVisor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PixiVisor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Light a Way (Unreleased) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.