You can now play Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Plan to Eat helps busy households get healthy dinners on the table. Collect and organize your recipes, add those recipes to your meal planning calendar, and Plan to Eat will make your shopping list for you based on what you plan.
Plan to Eat will give you the benefits of meal planning (saving money, eating better food, and eating together more often) while using your recipes, planned on your schedule!
The Plan to Eat app gives you easy access to your recipes, meal plan, and shopping list while on the go, even when you’re offline. Everything in the app is automatically synced to your account on the Plan to Eat website.
If you already have an account with the Plan to Eat website, log into your account in the app and all of your recipes and meal plans will be waiting for you.
If you’re new to Plan to Eat, welcome! Plan to Eat is free for the first 30 days. There is no credit card required to start your free trial and no obligation if you decide that Plan to Eat is not for you. At the end of your free trial you’ll have the option to start an annual subscription for $39, or a monthly subscription for $4.95.
• Collect your recipes from anywhere: import from websites or enter manually
• Recipe Book: Access your recipes from anywhere! Use the recipe Cooking View to cook from a step-by-step version of any recipe on your list.
• Meal Planner: Add recipes, ingredients and notes to create your meal plan. Planned recipes and ingredients are automatically added to your shopping list. View, cook and change the servings size for your planned recipes.
• Shopping List: Your personalized shopping list is made automatically by selecting a date range from your Plan to Eat planner.
• Add or edit your stores and grocery categories to customize a shopping list that is perfect for how you shop.
• Check items off as you shop to stay organized while in the store.
• Add or edit items on your list. Plan to Eat will automatically select the store and grocery category based on what you’ve selected in the past.
• View planned recipes associated with items on your grocery list.
• Use the Staples List to add common, and often forgotten, items to your shopping list.
• All of your recipes, planned menus, and shopping lists are also available on the Plan to Eat website. Simply log into your account in any web browser.
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at email@example.com
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!
How to download and run Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker on your PC and Mac
Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker:
Step to Step Guide / Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Plan to Eat : Meal Planner & Shopping List Maker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tempest: Pirate Action RPG Premium For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.