You can now play Planet Finder + for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Planet Finder +, is an advanced Augmented Reality Camera, allowing you to spot the planets as well as stars, constellations and galaxies. It's also an advanced Astronomy Compass providing quick orientation of visible objects in your night sky. Navigate away from the solar system by activating the starship engines and discover stars, the milky way, galaxies, superclusters and the faintest objects at the universe edge!
· Astronomy Planetarium with the planets, 795 stars, 88 constellations and 10 brightest / closest galaxies.
· Camera can be switched on / off
· Search and track celestials
· Switch between automatic orientation (sensors) and manual orientation (touch and rotate / move screen)
· Choose to display 795, 51 or 1 stars, galaxies (sun and the planets)
· Plan your observations by time travelling the night sky 24 hours via the player interface
· Capture screen and share via facebook, twitter, email …
· Switch to compass module
· Astronomy compass with 10 different celestial types (navigation between celestial types is 100% configurable)
· My Sky: Unleash your creativity! Create your own compass view with your favorite celestials!
· Solar system: positions of the planets, the Sun, the Moon and Pluto
· Brightest stars: positions of the 10 brightest stars
· Closest stars: positions of the 10 closest stars
· Milkyway: structure of the milkyway (the milkyway arms, the center, the inner buldge and bar)
· Brightest Galaxies: positions of the 10 brightest galaxies
· Closest Galaxies: positions of the 10 closest galaxies
· Closest Galaxy groups: positions of the 10 closest galaxy groups
· Closest Superclusters: positions of the 10 closest superclusters
· Universe edge: 10 furthest celestials observed in our universe
· Automatic orientation (sensors) or manual orientation of compass
· Real time information about all celestials
· Real time information about the satellites of Jupiter and Saturn
· Real time information about the number of sunspots
· 3D display of the Solar System planets, the Moon and Pluto
· 3D display of most Solar System satellites
· Rise, transit and set times all celestials
· Player interface to pause, rewind and fast forward all celestials
Extremely easy! Just launch the application to obtain an instant overview of the planets surrounding you. You're in the middle of the screen, on Earth, and the planets are being displayed around you. If a planet is above the Compass Ring and is highlighted, it's visible. If the planet is below the Compass Ring, towards the center of the Earth, it is shadowed and below your horizon. The same applies to all the other celestial types. Activate your starcraft engines and quickly travel around in the universe.
Planet Finder + comes with an advanced Augmented Reality Camera: Just point your phone to the sky and Planet Finder + will instantly switch to Augmented Reality Mode. Spot planets, stars and constellations through your mobile camera, take a snapshot and share via facebook, email, twitter or MMS!
Interact with the Augmented Reality View by activating its Player. Play, pause, rewind and fast forward the Solar System. This will render the trajectories of the planets and the moons of Jupiter and Saturn.
You can also track planets, stars, constellations and galaxies. Just follow the direction of the arrows and you'll spot your object in seconds!
Switch back to 2D Compass or Text View by lowering your mobile phone. Get more detailed information by touching a celestial item in the textlist.
Hit the 3D Planet icon for a detailed 3D view of planet/moon texture and check out the real time positions of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn.
Hit the RTS icon to display the planets rise/transit/set times or get the current number of sunspots by hitting the Sun 3D icon. Access the latest static information by tapping the Wiki icon.
How to download and run Planet Finder + on your PC and Mac
Planet Finder + For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Planet Finder + For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Planet Finder + For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Planet Finder +:
Step to Step Guide / Planet Finder + For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Planet Finder +’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guess the Picture Quiz for Fortnite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.