You can now play Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Planet Genesis 2 is the finest and most visually stunning universe sandbox available for Android devices. Now you can create by yourself your very own solar systems with awesome 3D renders and realistic gravity simulation. By just a finger touch, you can create new asteroids, planets, stars (even black holes!) and watch them interact and orbit in real time.
Design your own solar systems and enjoy watching them orbit, collide and fuse each other in a cosmic dance!
Planet Genesis 2, the ultimate universe sandbox, includes:
– A complete editor with which can: create asteroids, dwarf planets, rocky planets, gas planets, four different kinds of stars and black holes. Furthermore, you will get tools to build complete proto-solar systems, asteroid fields, binary star systems and many more!
– Awesome climate change simulation in Earth-like planets. Watch life rising and spreading!
– Realistic 3D graphics as you have never seen before. Watch actual Solar System planets and procedurally generated alien worlds.
– Simulate and explore our actual Solar System.
+ Planets available: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune
+ Dwarf planets available: Ceres and Pluto
+ Satellites available: Moon, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Enceladus, Tethys, Titan, Dione, Rhea and Iapetus.
– Alter time rate.
-Visualize a 3D grid that depicts in real time the impact of the gravitational field on bodies in space.
-Configure the simulation settings to push your Android device to its limit until 500 simulated worlds at the same time!
Please, watch the presentation video and leave a comment with your suggestions!
How to download and run Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox on your PC and Mac
Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Planet Genesis 2 – solar system sandbox’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Special Enquiry Detail®: The Hand that Feeds For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.