You can now play Playback Genius for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Are you part of a barbershop chorus, school choir, a cappella group, or other group that uses Groupanizer / Choir Genius choir management tool?
Use this app to access your music directly on your phone without having to go to your Groupanizer / Choir Genius website.
* Play learning tracks directly on your phone without downloading
* Remembers your login credentials between sessions
* Listen to one track on endless repeat until you have it memorized
* View sheet music while playing learning tracks
* Works on both phones and tablets
How to download and run Playback Genius on your PC and Mac
Playback Genius For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Playback Genius For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Playback Genius For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Playback Genius:
More From Us: Kids A-Z For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Playback Genius For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Playback Genius’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HCC Pro Helper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.