You can now play PlayKey for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PlayKey is a fun sight-reading game that teaches you to recognize music notes. Fun and learning are combined in a unique beautiful experience.
The rules of "PlayKey" are quite simple: as long as a note runs on the touch line from left to right, you can tap the name of the note or the right key on the screen keyboard. A change between letters and keys is possible at any time.
At the end of a level (15 notes, the order created at random) is displayed where still learning needs.
Note reading settings:
• On-screen piano keyboard
• Violin clef
• Bass clef
• You can change game speed
How to download and run PlayKey on your PC and Mac
PlayKey For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PlayKey For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PlayKey For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PlayKey:
Step to Step Guide / PlayKey For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PlayKey’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Find Me Ink For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.