You can now play Pocket GMAT Math for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Pocket GMAT Math is a collection of 450+ quantitative aptitude questions and word problems which help you in preparing for the arithmetic section of your Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
• 450+ Questions
• Segregated into 15 topics
• Important formulas for each topic
• Questions of varying difficulty levels
• Solution in detail
So, common squeeze your grey cells, start your preparation and breeze through your exams.
Keywords: gmat math preparation, practice apps, quants model question, sample paper free, gmat study guide, maths formulas, tutor, trainer, prep
How to download and run Pocket GMAT Math on your PC and Mac
Pocket GMAT Math For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pocket GMAT Math For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pocket GMAT Math For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pocket GMAT Math:
Step to Step Guide / Pocket GMAT Math For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pocket GMAT Math’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Nursing Care Plans – NANDA For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.