You can now play Pocket Horse and Pony Go! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Pocket Horse and Pony Go! you can track all the ponys who are close thanks to the camera built into your telephone.
Use the Pockets Balls to catch all ponys who cross your path!
No need to go outside, you can play it anywhere.
– Augmented Reality Game
– Excellent graphics
– Very good sounds
– Less wear battery
– Easy to use
– Very funny
– Ideal for the younger children. The Horses also appear inside indoors
– Totally free
– Not need internet connection
Download and share Pocket Horse and Pony Go! with all your friends!
How to download and run Pocket Horse and Pony Go! on your PC and Mac
Pocket Horse and Pony Go! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pocket Horse and Pony Go! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pocket Horse and Pony Go! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pocket Horse and Pony Go!:
Step to Step Guide / Pocket Horse and Pony Go! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pocket Horse and Pony Go!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: 2017 OC Fair For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.