You can now play Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With Pocket Pixelmon Go! you can track all the beasts who are close thanks to the camera built into your telephone.
Use the Pockets Balls to catch all monsters who cross your path!
No need to go outside,you can play it anywhere.
– Augmented Reality Game
– Excellent graphics
– Very good sounds
– Less wear battery
– Easy to use
– Very funny
– Ideal for the younger children. The pets also appear inside indoors
– Totally free
– Not need internet connection
Download and share Pocket Pixelmon Go! with all your friends!
How to download and run Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters on your PC and Mac
Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters:
Step to Step Guide / Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Pocket Pixelmon GO! Catch monsters’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Artown For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.