You can now play PocketMoney for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Take control of your finances today with PocketMoney. A powerful yet easy to use personal finance manager, PocketMoney lets you track your cash flow, understand your net worth, and improve the overall health of your finances on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and now your Android device.
The system is simple, and a minute a day using PocketMoney will help you navigate through the pitfalls of the current economy.
– Start by entering all your income and expenses as they happen across multiple accounts such as credit cards, savings, and checking accounts. PocketMoney can track thousands of transactions through many years of financial data with no performance loss. Transactions can be split across multiple categories, transferred across accounts and can also be scheduled to occur at regular intervals.
– Analyze your overall financial health by using the built-in reporting features of PocketMoney.
– Sync with PocketMoney on other Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, or Linux devices.
– If you use Quicken or MS Money, then you can export your desktop data to PocketMoney, enter data on the road, then export changes back to your desktop app via QIF files. (Quicken Essentials doesn't support QIF exports/imports.)
– Unlimited number of accounts and transactions
– Accounts include credit cards, checking, overdraft, savings and more
– Proven performance and responsiveness
– Reconcile and rollup your accounts.
– Current, future, cleared balance displays
– Customized account ordering, grouping and graphics
– Splits and Transfers
– Customized transaction entry preferences
– Custom filters
– Repeating transactions with complex logic and notifications
– Attach photo receipts to transaction
– Support for "Keep The Change"
– Calculator Keypad for easy entry of amounts or to do calculations right in the amount field.
– Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually.
– Rollover budgetings.
-Custom reporting for Accounts, Categories, Class and Payee
– PocketMoney Sync – lets you sync to PocketMoney on other Android, iOS, or desktop devices via local Wi-Fi.
– Email and SD card backup/restore
– Import – TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
– Export – TDF, CSV, QIF, OFX/QFX
– Password protection
– Transaction search
How to download and run PocketMoney on your PC and Mac
PocketMoney For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PocketMoney For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PocketMoney For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PocketMoney:
Step to Step Guide / PocketMoney For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PocketMoney’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Teacher – Classroom Play For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.