You can now play PocketPatient for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
modmed Telehealth™ is now PocketPatient™
Check out our new look and feel!
Save a trip to your dermatologist’s office with the app that helps you seek medical advice and treatment remotely!
PocketPatient™ is a great time-saving way for patients to access services from dermatologists who use the award-winning modmed Dermatology™ Suite, as their electronic health records system.
All you have to do is send your doctor a few quick details and pictures of your minor dermatological concern and wait to receive your diagnosis and recommended treatment right through your mobile device.
To log in, contact your dermatologist’s practice or use your existing patient portal login.
– No need to wait weeks for an office visit or go to another doctor you don’t know.
– Quickly communicate rashes, bites, lesions, minor burns and more when they appear.
– Get diagnosis and treatment even when you don’t have time to visit the dermatologist’s office.
– Receive personalized services from almost anywhere, any time.
– Push notifications keep you updated on the status of your submitted case.
– After submitting your case, secure chat allows you to communicate with your healthcare team.
How to download and run PocketPatient on your PC and Mac
PocketPatient For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PocketPatient For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PocketPatient For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use PocketPatient on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For PocketPatient:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: PocketPatient (Play Store)
More From Us: United States iVisited For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / PocketPatient For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PocketPatient’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
by Modernizing Medicine,
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Email Accounts All-in-one – Free Secure Mailboxes For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.