You can now play Podcast Player – Free for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Awarded by Google Play as Top Developer with over 2 million installs, Player FM is a free android podcast app that has over 300,000 shows all right at your fingertips. Best of all, it has ZERO ADS for that distraction-free listening. You can finally stop closing those ads, and start listening to your favorite shows.
Each day, hundreds of episodes are being made, and new shows are being born. From daily news, politics, science, education, fitness, entertainment, music and tons of other shows, Player FM has something for you. Don't be left out.
And for the entire development team, good user-experience is always a top priority. That is why we continue adding features that we believe should improve the overall experience of our users.
Also, here's what the experts have to say about the app:
Android Central: "Just looks amazing … packed with useful features … tell it what you're interested in and watch it work its magic"
LifeHacker: "Guides you to smart, interesting podcasts"
Tested: "Right from the start, I found the experience of using Player FM enjoyable"
All About Android: Winner, app arena http://goo.gl/wXjkIW
GigaOm: "Makes podcasts look cool again"
🌟🌟🌟 FEATURES 🌟🌟🌟
• Do you have several devices linked to Player FM, and you're worried of losing info when you switch devices? Player FM is in the cloud and allows you to sync your data across all devices.
• Are you on your way back home, with no WiFi? Would you like to listen to podcasts offline while you commute? Player FM allows you to download episodes and listen while you have no connection.
• Do you want to find the podcasts that you listened to last week? You can access the play history of all your played podcasts.
• You don't have enough internal storage for your downloaded podcasts? You can store them in the SD card.
• Have you tried searching for something, and wished you only see episodes instead of mixed results? The enhanced search results are now grouped into Episodes, Series, Subscribed and Topic for a more efficient search.
• Do you have too many subscriptions and having a hard time organizing them? You can create your own categories to organize shows. You can have a category for daily shows, fave talk shows, fave tech shows, etc.
• Learning a new language? Player FM's playback is designed with speed control, intelligent silence skip and volume boost.
• Are you worried of falling asleep during your nightly podcast sessions? Use the sleep timer to turn off the app automatically. You can also set it to turn off at the end of the episode.
• Want to play your local audio files on Player FM? Yes, it can do that.
• Do you want to watch shows with videos? Player FM will play videos.
• Do you prefer using Android Auto while in your vehicle? Player FM supports Android Auto.
• Do you want to auto-download episodes only when you have WiFi? Player FM lets you adjust all your settings in the easiest way.
• Curious about how Player FM integrates with other apps? Player FM works great with Android Wear, Android Auto, Chromecast, TeslaUnread, TalkBack, Samsung Gear S notifications, LG Quick Circle™, Music Boss, Podlove Subscribe, Drivemode, RockScout and more!
There you go! We hope that you enjoy!
Player FM is actively developed and supported. Feel free to write to us and share your feedback and we will get back to every mail as quickly as possible. Get in touch with us at email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
You may also reach us via our social media accounts:
How to download and run Podcast Player – Free on your PC and Mac
Podcast Player – Free For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Podcast Player – Free For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Podcast Player – Free For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Podcast Player – Free:
Step to Step Guide / Podcast Player – Free For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Podcast Player – Free’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sparkly Wallpaper For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.