You can now play Podcast & Radio iVoox for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With iVoox you can listen, share and download podcasts, radio shows and much more for free, when you want, where you want.
Courses, conferences, classes, lectures, audio books, children’s stories, audio guides, stand up comedy, stories, music and concerts, poems, biographies and even meditation sessions.
– Access a wide selection of podcasts, radio shows and tracks, all carefully categorised and ordered.
– The only podcast app which allows you to listen to them without subscribing.
– Follow your favourite podcasts: Choose whether to subscribe, get notifications or download them automatically.
– The app learns your tastes and recommends new tracks according to your interests.
– Listen to live radio, find new stations by genre and save your favourite stations to go back to them easily.
– Full control of the audio: change playback speed, skip or rewind, turn on the sleep timer or car mode…
– Playback controls right on the lock screen.
– Listen without gaps using the playback queue.
– Download tracks and listen where you like, even when offline.
– Jump back into unfinished tracks, right where you left off.
– Playlists: Find the tracks you added to Listen Later, to your Favourites or create private, hidden or collaborative lists to listen to when you want or share with your friends.
– Multi select: choose more than one audio track by pressing on the artwork. You can add them to a list, to the playback queue, or play, download or delete them.
– Surprise me: suggest tracks according to how long you’ve got and the genre.
– Use filters to find tracks according to length, genre, or order them.
– Compatible with Chromecast.
– And much, much more!
LISTEN TO THE BEST ENGLISH PODCASTS AND RADIO SHOWS
Find popular podcasts like Friday Night Comedy from BBC Radio 4, Desert Island Discs, Stuff You Should Know, Revisionist History, TEDTalks, The Infinite Monkey Cage, Comedy of the Week, Sincerely X, Serial, BLACK HANDS – A family mass murder, No Such Thing As A Fish, Kermode and Mayo's Film Review, STAGES, Happiness Podcast, Woman's Hour, Motivate Yourself, NHS Couch to 5K, Dan Snow's HISTORY HIT, The Tim Ferriss Show, Oddity.
You can also listen live to thousands of stations like: BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 1, Heart 106.2, 95.8 Capital FM, BBC Radio 5 live, Smooth FM, Classic FM, KISS, Magic 105.4, BBC London, BBC Asian Network, Choice FM, LBC, XFM,
THE ONLY APP THAT LETS YOU SEARCH TRACKS BY CATEGORY AND SUBCATEGORY
Choose a category and we’ll show you the best tracks from different podcasts.
– Business and technology: marketing and strategy, corporate sectors, personal development, internet and technology.
– Science and culture: travel and places, art and literature, languages, science and nature.
– Leisure: humour and entertainment, video games, roleplay and anime, food and treats, magazine and variety, cinema, TV and shows.
– Music: alternative and indie, blues and jazz, electronic, pop/pop-rock, rock, metal, soundtracks and classical, hip hop and rap, soul, funk and R&B, world music, experimental, new age and others.
– History and beliefs: history, humanities, philosophy and spirituality and other factual themes.
– News and society: politics, economics, opinion, news, reporting, world and society.
– Sport: football and others
– Family and wellbeing: relationships, children, education, mental health and psychology, health, home and day-to-day life.
** If you have any problems with the app, please send a message to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Report an error” link in the Settings section of the app. **
How to download and run Podcast & Radio iVoox on your PC and Mac
Podcast & Radio iVoox For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Podcast & Radio iVoox For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Podcast & Radio iVoox For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Podcast & Radio iVoox:
Step to Step Guide / Podcast & Radio iVoox For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Podcast & Radio iVoox’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Photo Editor Pro-Camera,Collage,Effects & Filter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.