You can now play Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Podcast Republic app is a top quality podcast app for Android from a Google Top Developer! With over 2 million downloads and 60,000 reviews, an app you can trust!
Podcast Republic is all your need to manage and play your Podcasts, Audio books, and YouTube channels/playlists. Even better, we've added the live radio streaming support! Feature completed and highly customizable. Just download it and enjoy your podcasts on your Android devices.
With the syncing feature in the app, you can sync your podcast subscriptions and episode playback states between multiple devices! You can start playing an episode in one device and pick up from where you left in another device. All changes will be synced in real time. Isn't that what you are asking for a podcast app? 🙂
You can also join our Beta Tester program to get the latest cool features and bug fixes earlier:
Please use the link https://goo.gl/By2Htd to get the beta testing version on your device. Thank you!
We can reach us on social media. Please follow us on Twitter @castrepublic.
This is ads supported app. Ads can be removed through in-app purchase.
www.lifehacker.com: The Best Podcast Manager for Android
www.lifehack.org: Top 5 Podcast Apps For Android
www.makeuseof.com: The 8 Best Podcast Players for Android
www.androidcentral.com: The best podcast apps for Android
www.androidheadlines.com: Featured: Top 10 Podcast Apps for Android
– Audio and video podcast support. Subscribe, browse, and listen to any podcast. Your favorite podcast is just at the tip of your fingers.
– Streaming and downloading. Streaming podcasts without the need for a download. Or download them for offline play.
– Fully automated download. Just enable the auto download, your new episodes will be downloaded and ready for you.
– Offline playback of audio and video, save your data consumption
– Multiple playlist support for better organizing your podcast playing
– Live radio streaming support
– Syncing podcast subscriptions and episode playback states between devices.
– Import and export podcast subscription using OPML format
– Save download to SD card, free your internal storage.
– Multiple language support: Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
– Built-in Tablet layout. One app for all screen sizes.
– Chromecast support
– Android wear support
– Android Auto support
Built-in Media Player
– Plays audio and video podcasts
– Support variable playback speed
– Stream or play offline
– Remembers playback position
– Bluetooth support
– Sleep timer to stop audio player after you sleep
– Features a car mode for easy and quick playback control
– Automatically fetch feeds on a configurable interval
– Automatically download new episode
– Automatically deletes downloaded podcast that has been listened to
– Multiple playlist support for better organizing your podcast playing. Create as much playlists as you like.
– Support audio/video playlist for continuous play
– Sortable playlist plus manual drag and sort ability for easy playlist management
– Fully configurable. A lot configuration options to meet your specific needs.
– Customize skip intervals in the mid of the playback or even skip the beginning of the podcast
– Two level settings, global settings and individual podcast settings, to fine tune the settings.
– Configurable home screen widget to fit your beautiful wallpaper
– Sixteen color themes to select
For Mashmallow users:
please grant the storage accessing permission. This app need to access the storage to be able to download podcast and cache artworks used.
How to download and run Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App on your PC and Mac
Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Podcast Republic – Podcast & Audiobook App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: KTVU News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.