You can now play Podkicker Podcast Player for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Podkicker is one of the most popular podcast managers for android.
A quickstart to get you going:
The Channel tab lists the podcasts you currently subscribe to.
The Episode tab lists the 200 latest episodes from all your subscriptions.
The Downloads tab lists the episodes you have downloaded to your device.
The rest should be quite self explanatory.
How to download and run Podkicker Podcast Player on your PC and Mac
Podkicker Podcast Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Podkicker Podcast Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Podkicker Podcast Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Podkicker Podcast Player:
More From Us: 원더삼국지 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Podkicker Podcast Player For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Podkicker Podcast Player’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Texture – Digital Magazines For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.