You can now play PokeDeck for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PokeDeck allows users to create an unlimited amount of decks for Pokemon Trading Card Game. Its feature rich and allows for creation of PTCGO Decks through the export and copy to clipboard functions.
The first time opening PokeDeck requires syncing of Pokemon data and this may take some time depending on connection and device, please be patient.
– Fully featured for both Standard and Expanded.
– Includes cards all the way from base set.
– Ability to save decks and load them back up.
– Export decks to be used directly in PTCGO.
– PTCGO Deckbuilder.
– Internet connection is required to load card data on the first run and to get image data.
– Image data is cached up to 250mb (can be cleared as usual) this caching saves internet data usage.
– Images not cached will use internet data.
How to download and run PokeDeck on your PC and Mac
PokeDeck For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PokeDeck For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PokeDeck For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PokeDeck:
Step to Step Guide / PokeDeck For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PokeDeck’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Fun.Live For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.