You can now play Polarite for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Polarite is a machine learning assisted decision making app for generating harmonious color schemes.
– Make decisions swiping colors left and right.
– A.I. will get to know you in the background with your every decision.
– Over 20 different algorithms get feedback from A.I. and race to create harmonious color schemes
– Export schemes you like to Adobe products using ASE files, copy/paste as hex codes or CSS strings.
– Share easily using various apps such as Pinterest, Instagram, Dribbble, Twitter, etc. or transfer to your computer using AirDrop. No watermarks.
– All the data Polarite gathers/creates are stored on your device. There is no central server. You may clear all the data from Favs screen anytime you want.
What does Polarite do differently?
Polarite gets to know you based on the decisions you make and does all the creating. You observe and export the schemes you like. There are no color sliders to create colors on this app by design.
Do we need another Color Tool?
Artists (from painters to concept artists), designers (from graphic designers, industrial designers, textile designers to interior designers) all work with color. We have several generations of software to tackle finding best and most harmonious colors programmatically. And yet it is still one of the hardest unsolved problems.
This is my take on how the next generation apps will approach to this issue using machine learning.
Please check the changelog to see what is new…
How to download and run Polarite on your PC and Mac
Polarite For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Polarite For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Polarite For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Polarite:
Step to Step Guide / Polarite For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Polarite’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Wartide: Heroes of Atlantis For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.