You can now play Poppin icon pack for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
I designed Poppin by drawing all the icons by hand.
This gives him much of his originality.
A cartoon style with a little bit of humor.
Poppin is for the whole family, from the smallest to the biggest.
I hope you enjoy it.
Poppin uses the BluePrint Dashboard developed by Mr. Jahir Fiquitiva, (@jahirfiquitiva).
and it applies with the following launchers:
– ADW Ex
– Google Now
– Holo ICS
– LG Home
– Smart Pro
Have fun with Poppin on smartphones and tablets.
How to download and run Poppin icon pack on your PC and Mac
Poppin icon pack For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Poppin icon pack For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Poppin icon pack For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Poppin icon pack:
Step to Step Guide / Poppin icon pack For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Poppin icon pack’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Latest GOT News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.