You can now play Portal Walk for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PocketGamer – 7/10, Bronze Award
TouchArcade – Top 3 Hot Games
Portal Walk is adventure and relaxing platform game about Eugene. Eugene stuck between worlds and trying to find way back home. Enter the portal and join to awesome adventures during worlds. Find keys, fight with enemies, accumulate energy and protect yourself!
* A fun and relaxing platformer
* 33 large levels and 3 chapters
* Boss battles
* Better play with sound
How to download and run Portal Walk on your PC and Mac
Portal Walk For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Portal Walk For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Portal Walk For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Portal Walk:
Step to Step Guide / Portal Walk For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Portal Walk’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blue Edge For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.