You can now play Portfolio Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you feel the need to organize your stocks and funds portfolio in a simple and an organized way? Do you find it difficult to keep a track of the loss or gain earned on a particular stock investment? Are you looking forward to be a self-organized investor? The Portfolio Tracker app would be a good starting point for you.
The Portfolio tracker app helps you organize and keep a track of all the stock and fund investments with the ability to enter and record the following details –
– The stock or fund symbol
– The company name or fund name
– The date the investment was purchased
– The details of the investment including but not limited to the number of purchase shares, the price per share, the last single share value, the change in per-share price, the total market and dollar value for the investment.
The app lets you save and re-use the portfolio statements, so you can see and keep a track of the financial progress of your business over time. If you would like to share the portfolio statements with your investment adviser, family members, business partners, you can do so internally within the app through email. Alternatively, you can locally save and take a print of your investment portfolio. Manage your portfolio effectively and be a self-organized investor.
NOTE – Please note that this is an early version of the app, and it does not feed real-time stock data values and information. Wish if you could share feature requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Portfolio Tracker on your PC and Mac
Portfolio Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Portfolio Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Portfolio Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Portfolio Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / Portfolio Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Portfolio Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Trial Xtreme 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.