You can now play Powerball Scanner for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* Receive notifications on your phone whenever Powerball numbers are drawn!
* Enter the numbers you're playing or scan them in if your Android device has a back-facing camera, then receive notifications about how much you've won as soon as the drawing occurs!
* Check the latest winning numbers, jackpot info and drawing information from the app any time
* Review historical winning numbers, jackpot info and drawing details
* Optionally roll saved numbers forward week after week automatically
PLEASE NOTE: This app does not scan bar codes on tickets, it scans the actual numbers row-by-row on the ticket. Click "about" in the main menu of the app to watch a video demo of ticket scanning.
Powerball Scanner helps you keep track of all the numbers you play without ever having to check your tickets. Simply use your phone's camera to scan tickets for the Powerball lottery or add them to the app manually. Once you've saved your numbers, Powerball Scanner will keep track of all of the numbers you play and tell you your expected winnings as soon as lottery results are published.
To enable instant notifications once numbers are drawn, press the menu button from the main app screen, choose "Settings", and check "Enable notifications." As soon as numbers are drawn every Wednesday and Saturday, you'll get a notification on your phone about what the winning numbers were and how much you've won.
To enable week-to-week saved number rollover, press the menu button from the main app screen, choose "Settings", and check "Roll numbers over." Numbers you've saved for the upcoming drawing will roll over automatically once results for the next drawing are announced.
If you have any questions, feature requests, bug reports, or problems scanning tickets, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you out. If you like the app, please rate it in the Android market!
How to download and run Powerball Scanner on your PC and Mac
Powerball Scanner For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Powerball Scanner For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Powerball Scanner For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Powerball Scanner:
Step to Step Guide / Powerball Scanner For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Powerball Scanner’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Battle Game Royale For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.