You can now play PPCTV Anywhere for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PPCTV Anywhere is a streaming service for everyone. It brings you complete entertainment, which allows you to watch Live TV channels and some PPCTV exclusive channels such as PPCTV 6. If you have enjoyed watching PPCTV channels, you can now stream them right on your smartphones!
PPCTV is the first Cable TV operator in Cambodia since 1995 and we will continue to deliver entertainment via various platforms to everyone in Cambodia.
How to download and run PPCTV Anywhere on your PC and Mac
PPCTV Anywhere For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PPCTV Anywhere For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PPCTV Anywhere For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PPCTV Anywhere:
Step to Step Guide / PPCTV Anywhere For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PPCTV Anywhere’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Make My Resume Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.