You can now play PractiScore Competitor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
It never been easier to view and compare match results, as well as analyze competitor performance at IPSC, USPSA, 3Gun, Steel Challenge, IDPA, ICORE, PRS, ProAm, NRA and other matches.
* Search and download results posted on https://practiscore.com and several other web sites
* Sync over WiFi during match from scoring devices running PractiScore
* View and compare multiple competitors side by side
* Dig into every details of the match performance
From the creators of the PractiScore match scoring app!
How to download and run PractiScore Competitor on your PC and Mac
PractiScore Competitor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PractiScore Competitor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PractiScore Competitor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PractiScore Competitor:
Step to Step Guide / PractiScore Competitor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PractiScore Competitor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Ovia Pregnancy & Baby Tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.