You can now play PrayNow for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
PrayNow is the daily prayer app that places the Scriptures at the center of daily meditation and prayer.
"Pray without ceasing." (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
Daily prayer should be central to what we do as Christians. Yet it is so easy for the pressures and stresses of daily life to crowd out the time for meaningful prayer.
PrayNow is designed to meet the needs of the Christian who wishes to follow a disciplined order of daily prayer centered in the Scriptures and to use the rich resources of the church’s ancient daily orders of prayers with writings from the Church Fathers.
Pray Now provides you with the following:
• Complete texts for each day:
– A reading from the Psalms
– An Old Testament reading
– A New Testament reading
– A selection from a writing by a church father
– A hymn stanza
– A prayer for the day
• Complete orders for daily prayer:
– Early Evening
– Close of Day
• Features the feasts, festivals, and commemorations of the Christian Church Year
• The full text of the Psalms is available with, or without, chant notation
• A full collection of prayers for the days of the week and for various aspects of your life in Christ
– Full texts for every day appear automatically according to the calendar
– Dynamic calendar allows you to display text for any day
– Choose between five different fonts
– Fully scalable font size
– Night reading mode
– Bookmarking capabilities
– Add, View, and Edit notes on each day's readings
– Insert the day's readings into any of the above orders for daily prayer
How to download and run PrayNow on your PC and Mac
PrayNow For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install PrayNow For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get PrayNow For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For PrayNow:
Step to Step Guide / PrayNow For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘PrayNow’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: IAM Yoga Nidra™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.