You can now play Predator Viewer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
From the creator of Aliens Motion Tracker, the most authentic alien tracker app released.
View the world like a Predator! Switch to multiple view settings or tap the screen to set a target. All with authentic sounds and visuals.
– Swipe Left & Right to change view type
– Swipe Up & Down to zoom in & out
– Tap and hold anywhere to set a target
*This application in for Entertainment purposes only and imitates heat thermal visuals only.
Follow our Twitter @kmonkeyblog
How to download and run Predator Viewer on your PC and Mac
Predator Viewer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Predator Viewer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Predator Viewer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Predator Viewer:
Step to Step Guide / Predator Viewer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Predator Viewer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AirWatch Agent For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.