You can now play Premier League – Official App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Official and free to download, the Premier League's app (PL) is your definitive companion to the world’s most watched league.
A new way to manage your Fantasy Premier League team, research 25 years’ of statistics and watch some of the greatest moments in the League’s history. This is Premier League.
– Full management of your Fantasy Premier League team
– Matchday Live for live blogging and updates on every Premier League fixture
– Fixtures, Results & Tables for competitions including PL2, U18 and Champions League
– Video highlights of some of the world’s best players in action
– Premier League news and features from your favourite Club
– Detailed statistics providing insight on key performers in each position
– In-depth profiles on all players to have played for a Premier League Club
– Profiles on every Club in the Premier League’s 25-year history
PL is available free of charge for as long as you want it, with regular updates throughout each season. Plus push notifications are available for you to control the information you wish to be alerted to.
Clubs to have featured in the Premier League’s 25-year history and reflected within the app are: Arsenal, Aston Villa, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers, Blackpool, Bolton Wanderers, AFC Bournemouth, Bradford City, Burnley, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Chelsea, Coventry City, Crystal Palace, Derby County, Everton, Fulham, Hull City, Ipswich Town, Leeds United, Leicester City, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Middlesbrough, Newcastle United, Norwich City, Nottingham Forest, Oldham Athletic, Portsmouth, Queens Park Rangers, Reading, Sheffield United, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City, Swindon Town, Tottenham Hotspur, Watford, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Wigan Athletic, Wimbledon, Wolverhampton Wanderers.
How to download and run Premier League – Official App on your PC and Mac
Premier League – Official App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Premier League – Official App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Premier League – Official App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Premier League – Official App:
Step to Step Guide / Premier League – Official App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Premier League – Official App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Lyft For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.