You can now play Primetime – Live Quiz Game for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This app is available in Swedish, Finnish and Danish – download and play in your language right now! Primetime is broadcasting a quiz game live in your phone – every day!
Compete against other players in real time as we broadcast a daily live quiz. Answer all of them correctly and win money, but it's free to play!
Primetime is easy to play, fun and educating! What are you waiting for? 🙂
How to download and run Primetime – Live Quiz Game on your PC and Mac
Primetime – Live Quiz Game For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Primetime – Live Quiz Game For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Primetime – Live Quiz Game For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Primetime – Live Quiz Game:
Step to Step Guide / Primetime – Live Quiz Game For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Primetime – Live Quiz Game’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Daily Feed Ad Remover For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.