You can now play Principal® for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Helping you take hold of today and helping you move toward a brighter tomorrow.
Meet our new Principal® app dedicated to helping you build your future. Make moves on your retirement account(s) and feel great that you can move toward your goals. Download our streamlined, trustworthy and wicked sleek app, now.
Log in to the app for retirement account information and:
• Check your defined contribution account details (i.e. account balances, vested balances)
• View your defined benefit, nonqualified and employee stock ownership plan details
• Change the contribution rate to your retirement account
• Make transfers between investment options or change how your upcoming contributions are invested
While you’re there, gain access to your insurance information too.
The availability of information and functionality will vary depending on your employer’s plan type(s).
To make changes not available on the app, visit Principal.com.
Some screens may contain more information than is illustrated in the samples.
This document is intended to be educational in nature and is not intended to be taken as a recommendation.
Insurance products and plan administrative services provided through Principal Life Insurance Co., a member of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392.
© 2019 Principal Financial Services, Inc.
How to download and run Principal® on your PC and Mac
Principal® For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Principal® For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Principal® For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Principal®:
Step to Step Guide / Principal® For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Principal®’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stickman Fighting: Neon Warriors For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.