You can now play Private Browser for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
* Full Screen Browser (Full support for full-screen Immersive mode in Kit-Kat)
* 13% faster then stock in sun spider benchmark
* Mute volume on start (no flash/video embarrassment)
* Integrated Bookmarks
* Change Browser ID to access Desktop Sites
* Hardware rendering
* One click history removal
* Two Figure Gesture
* HTML5 Video Support
To perform a gesture, put two fingers together and slide.
Up: Toggle URL bar
Down: Toggle URL bar
Down then Up then Down: Unload Private Browser
How to download and run Private Browser on your PC and Mac
Private Browser For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Private Browser For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Private Browser For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Private Browser:
Step to Step Guide / Private Browser For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Private Browser’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: (FREE) GO SMS DAZZLING THEME For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.