You can now play Project: Muse for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
**An incredible music adventure**
It was an incredible music game in a different way!
Every note，every voice is respond to your tap
• Rhythm Gameplay
• Enjoy different style DEM
• Easy to play with unrivalled visual effect
• Different characters
• Compete with friends and global players
First,Tap the character while following the rhyme
Then,Ensure to get perfect
Important,Do not miss anyone
Last but not least,
Best experience with headphones。
Hope you to enjoy the game!
How to download and run Project: Muse on your PC and Mac
Project: Muse For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Project: Muse For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Project: Muse For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Project: Muse:
Step to Step Guide / Project: Muse For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Project: Muse’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Deck Heroes: Legacy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.