You can now play projectM Music Visualizer Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
projectM is the most advanced music visualizer available on the Android Market. It has the smoothest graphics, the most presets, and is the most responsive to music. It can be used as a Live Wallpaper or standalone app.
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
– Chromecast Support (NEW!)
– Over 200 visual effects
– 60 FPS Pixel Shaded Rendering
– Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals
– Music Player Control (Stock Player, Google Music & PowerAMP)
– Preset Browser
– Preset Search
– Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
– Live Wallpaper Mode
– Daydream Mode
– Configurable graphics quality
– Low battery usage (very little CPU used)
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
How to download and run projectM Music Visualizer Pro on your PC and Mac
projectM Music Visualizer Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install projectM Music Visualizer Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get projectM Music Visualizer Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For projectM Music Visualizer Pro:
Step to Step Guide / projectM Music Visualizer Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘projectM Music Visualizer Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Libii Dentist For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.