You can now play projectM Music Visualizer TV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
projectM is the most advanced music visualizer available for Android TV. It has the smoothest graphics, the most presets, and is the most responsive to music.
projectM will visualize any sound playing on your Android TV. Start playing something in Pandora, Spotify, or any other player, then start projectM to see incredible visuals. You can play/pause and skip tracks from within projectM, so you won't need to switch back and forth to enjoy your music + visuals.
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
– Over 200 visual effects
– 60 FPS Pixel Shaded Rendering
– Music Player Control (Stock Player, Google Music, Spotify, Pandora, PowerAMP, etc.)
– Configurable graphics quality
To increase quality or performance, adjust texture size under settings. Mesh size is also useful if texture size isn't enough.
This is the Official projectM for Android brought to you by the original projectM developers.
How to download and run projectM Music Visualizer TV on your PC and Mac
projectM Music Visualizer TV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install projectM Music Visualizer TV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get projectM Music Visualizer TV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For projectM Music Visualizer TV:
Step to Step Guide / projectM Music Visualizer TV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘projectM Music Visualizer TV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: The Open For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.