You can now play Protector – Parental Control for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– App usage history
– Allow/block app usage based on rules
– No subscriptions required
– Time based and usage based app restrictions
– App over usage alert
– App access and usage trend graphs
– Locking to one app usage
– Tracking unused apps
– Language Support: English, French, Simplified Chinese and Japanese
How to download and run Protector – Parental Control on your PC and Mac
Protector – Parental Control For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Protector – Parental Control For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Protector – Parental Control For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Protector – Parental Control:
Step to Step Guide / Protector – Parental Control For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Protector – Parental Control’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tinkle Music Player – Enjoy Free Trending Songs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.